Quote of the week:
"Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see."
~ Mark Twain
5/8/14 – Electro-Mechanical Technician
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting an Electro-Mechanical Technician for a client of ours in Durham, NC.
The Electro-Mechanical Technician – Gauge Assembly. As a Gauge Assembly Cell member you will assemble portable nuclear and non-nuclear gauges and probes as well as their sub-assemblies. Assemble other non-specific electro-mechanical assemblies.
- Keep the needs of Gauge Assembly Cell customers foremost in mind during the performance of daily tasks
- Verify the configuration of each assembly
- Verify that current revisions of documents are used for each assembly
- Ensure only specified components are used for each assembly
- Assemble and calibrate devices in accordance with all prescribed instructions
- Ensure assembled efforts are in accordance with cellular, one-piece-flow, and quality-at-the-source concepts
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug test
- Ability to effectively interpret parts lists, engineering drawings, and assembly documents
- Ability to use drill presses, hydraulic presses, and common hand tools
- Ability to use multimeter and oscilloscope
- Ability to use Windows-based computer programs and accurately key data
Pay Range: $14-$16/hr
Shift: 1st shift