Quote of the week:
"Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see."
~ Mark Twain
3/4/14 – Manufacturing Maintenance Technician
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting a Manufacturing Maintenance Technician for a client of ours in the Raleigh area. This position is a 1st shift, temp-to-hire or potential direct hire opportunity with a fast growing company.
- Troubleshoot PLCs, hydraulics, pneumatics, electrical, and mechanical systems
- Repair manufacturing equipment to minimize down time on production lines
- Perform preventative maintenance of electrical, HVAC, plumbing and other systems throughout facility
- Responsible for coordinating outside vendors to repair equipment and systems as appropriate
- 3+ years of maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience troubleshooting HVAC, electrical, plumbing and other industrial systems
- High school diploma or GED
- Availability to serve on-call, as necessary
- Strong attention to detail and high level of integrity