4/2/14 – Director of Liver Research
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for a Director of Liver Research for a direct hire position with our client in Charlottesville, VA. This is an exciting opportunity with a great organization.
- Develop new proposals for liver system partners
- Perform data analysis, evaluation, and interpretation on liver programs
- Perform background research and analysis for programs and R&D efforts
- Package reports for review prior to client communications
- Assist in strategic development of liver commercial projects/programs, including but not limited to interfacing with clients, design of experimental studies, creation of goals and objectives, and promotion of business model
- Provide comprehensive research reports on a wide range of scientific topics related to liver client projects/programs
- Written and oral communication of research information, including journal publications, grants, white papers, presentations, etc.
- Travel and scientific communications with clients, as needed
- Communicate on and maintain information trade secrets/knowhow
- Perform additional activities as needed to ensure successful project completion
- Support growth needs
- Doctorate degree in Science with relevant experience in liver biology of 5 to 10 years is preferred. Educational achievements of a lower level must be accompanied by appropriate additional experience.