9/26/14 – Marketing/Communications Manager
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for an Interactive Solutions Manager to join our outstanding RTP area client. This is a direct hire opportunity for the right candidate with a solid marketing and sales background.
- Manage and deploy marketing, communications, and customer development plans for interactive solutions
- Oversee the product’s division/marketplace marketing functions to identify and develop lead generation activities for products and services
- Research and develop strategies and plans which identify marketing opportunities, direct marketing, and solution selling for responsible lines
- Analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of marketing plans, costs, and results
- Management of assigned marketing budget and internal operating budget
- Plan and coordinate public affairs and communication efforts to include public relations and client outreach
- Manage the planning and development of company marketing and communications materials including supervision of the preparation, issuance, and delivery of sales materials, exhibits, and promotion programs
- Represent the company at various community and/or business meetings
- Promote positive relations with partners, vendors, and distributors
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing and five years of experience in a marketing and/or communications position
- 3 years of strategic marketing planning and execution as well as knowledge of contracting, negotiating, and change management in the marketing arena.
- 2 years of managing marketing and budget P&L’s.
- 2 years of preparing marketing plans, advertising campaigns, and successful public relations efforts.
- Travel is required