8/12/14 – Executive Assistant
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for an Executive Assistant for a direct hire opportunity with a fantastic local organization. This position will provide administrative support for the executive leadership team.
This position will perform administrative tasks, including handling all aspects of Executive travel, complex calendaring, itineraries and agendas, event coordination, reporting, preparing presentations and handling confidential information. Collect and prepare information for and assist with the creation and modification of presentations, conducting research upon request and assisting with ad-hoc reporting and special projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree is highly preferred
- 3-7 years of executive c-level support is required
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Ability to be on call after hours
- Must be able to handle highly confidential information
- Strong organizational skills and must be able to work alone with little direction