Quote of the week:
"Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see."
~ Mark Twain
4/8/15 – Digital Marketing Automation Manager
Accentuate Staffing is working with a local company that is looking to add a Digital Marketing Automation Manager to their team. The Marketing Automation Manager is primarily responsible for designing and implementing lead generation campaigns, nurturing programs, lead scoring, and employing best in class email campaigns to continuously improve conversion rates.
- Identify opportunities to develop lead capture and nurture pathways, continuously monitoring and testing effectiveness. Develop and execute lead nurture program strategy.
- Key stakeholder and contributor to data integrity including data management campaigns and processes
- Work closely with Operations and Sales teams to ensure leads are correctly routed and follow up on in a timely manner. Conduct training with Account Executives on as-needed basis.
- Develop reports and marketing dashboards for all demand generation activities. Own ongoing analysis to reveal trends and gain insights.
- Responsible for managing marketing automation tool and integration with Salesforce.com. Work closely with Salesforce.com administrator and Lead Generation Specialist and provide regular feedback for improvements.
- Document existing processes and implement enhancements to increase marketing productivity. Develop and manage training for all technical and non-technical users and ensure adherence to process.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or related field is a plus
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience with email marketing and marketing automation
- Experience working in a business-to-business (B2B) environment
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.com is a plus
- Knowledge of email marketing best practices and A/B testing
- Experience constructing marketing campaigns, A/B split testing, and workflows in marketing automation tools