4/24/15 – Educational Account Executive
Accentuate Staffing is recruiting an Educational Account Executive to join our client in the local area on their sales team. The Educational Account Executive sells professional development services, including workshop and informational sessions, and other corporate products and services as directed. This is a direct hire opportunity with base salary and competitive bonus structure and benefits.
- Identify leads and potential sales opportunities that support corporate sales and marketing strategies and objectives.
- Follow leads through the various stages of the sales cycle — lead generation, proposal, negotiation, closing and post event follow up.
- Deliver sales presentations at high profile conferences and client events.
- Deliver informational and workshop sessions to educators as needed.
- Stay attuned to market trends, competition, need, pricing and other factors that may impact sales and growth.
- Make outbound lead contacts with potential and existing customers by phone, e-mail or hard mail to qualify leads and sell products and services.
- Handle all inbound sales calls.Provide potential clients with information and advice on services.
- Build and maintain customer relationships.
- Partner with outside professional development organizations to expand the reach of Professional Services.
- Manage contract negotiations and financial arrangements required to close the sale including invoicing and budget management.
- Develop operational and organizational systems as needed to support Professional Development Department.
- Track and maintain sales records and generate quarterly sales report.
- Communicate event logistical agreements to Events & Sales Support Coordinator.
- Coordinate various marketing fulfillment duties including broadcast e-mailing, mass hard mailing and resource kit distribution.
- Provide marketing, sales, business development and event support as needed.
- Must have 2 years of inside sales experience with a previous proven track record of success
- Excellent customer relationship building skills
- Proficiency in usage of Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, sales/customer databases
- Good verbal and written communications skills.
- Experience in educational sales is a plus.
- Should be comfortable presenting to diverse groups.