4/17/15 – HR Associate
Accentuate Staffing is currently looking for an HR Associate to join our client in the local area. The HR Associate provides customer support in the corporate HR shared services center for HR, Payroll, and Benefits.
- Provides first point of contact and excellent customer service for HR contact center customers including employees, managers, HR Business Partners, former employees, and others. Will support interactions via telephone, email, in-person, and other technology.
- Documents all customer interactions into the case management tool or alternative means as directed by management
- Works with peers and management to support established service levels and quality goals
- Enters employee data into the HR system and ancillary HR systems. Ensures the information is accurate and adheres to corporate standards.
- Handles diverse and confidential information requiring extreme accuracy, independent judgment, and discretion.
- Organizes and maintains employee files.
- Good knowledge of Human Resources, Payroll and Benefits including policies, programs, and operations.
- Good skills in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word.
- Experience with ADP Enterprise HR or PeopleSoft HR is a plus
- Associate’s degree and 2 years of call center experience supporting HR, Benefits, or Payroll or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be able to work 9:30-6:30 Mon-Thurs and 11:00 am– 8:00 pm on Friday.