4/13/15 – Global Customer Service Coordinator
Accentuate Staffing has partnered with a major pharmaceutical company in the Raleigh area to find the right candidate to join their team as their Global Customer Service Coordinator. The Global Customer Service Coordinator is the main contact point for our customers world-wide and is responsible for providing technical support to our customers with regards to our products. This position includes a competitive salary and a strong benefits package.
- Manage customer related projects internally, assessing if requirements can be met and ensuring involvement of key stakeholders
- Support US Sales team with establishment of Confidentiality Agreements (CDA).
- Support Quality team to establish Quality/Technical Agreements with relevant customers and provide support to the Sales team in review of Supply Agreements.
- Ensure appropriate communication and handling of complaints from the US across all manufacturing sites. Ensure that complaints are handled correctly and in a timely manner and support the procedure of returned goods when applicable.
- Participate in Change Control process, by representing customers to ensure that all aspects in regards to customer impact are taken into consideration when developing and changing our manufacturing processes and ensure proper communication of changes to customers.
- Facilitate/support customs clearance issues from a technical perspective when they arise.
- Support evaluation of changing regulations for FDA, customs and USDA
- Plan and host customer audits, technical visits and any technical discussions with our customers that can take place at all manufacturing sites.
- Support Sales Managers on customer visits and attend relevant exhibitions and conferences to maintain relationship with existing customers and build relationship with new customers
- M.Sc/Bachelor of Pharmacy, Chemical Engineering, Medicinal Chemistry, Biotechnology or similar discipline
- 1-3 years of sales support or customer service within a pharmaceutical environment
- Some Travel may be required