3/4/15 – Marketing Coordinator
Accentuate Staffing is working with a well-established client in RTP that is seeking a Marketing Associate to join their team. This position is primarily responsible for developing and executing integrated marketing campaigns to increase domestic and international awareness of the organization’s products and services.
- Assist with brand development and management, ensuring consistent use of corporate and product logos, images and messaging in marketing initiatives and materials.
- Collaborate with business development and account executives to develop targeted marketing communications and presentations.
- Produce sales and marketing materials, including corporate, product and services collateral; case studies; white papers; and presentations.
- Develop and maintain eMarketing tools, such as online tutorials and product demonstrations. Work with partners to ensure their eMarketing efforts accurately represent the corporate and product brands.
- Assist with the management and review of third-party websites to ensure the accurate and consistent use of corporate and product brands.
- Assist with implementing the company’s social media strategy, including its presence and activity on Facebook, Twitter, blogs and other channels.
- Assist with the development and editing of corporate videos and other productions.
- Coordinate the printing and production of sales and marketing collateral, signage and promotional items. Track and maintain inventory of all sales and marketing materials.
- Maintain marketing databases and statistical data.
- Minimum 3-5 years proven experience in marketing and/or communications
- Ability to plan, manage and execute all elements of the marketing mix
- Experience with social media tools, including Facebook and Twitter
- Strong, compelling writing skills a must (work samples required)
- Effective event planning and project management skills
- Organized, detail-oriented and strong prioritization skills
- Microsoft Office experience, especially Word and PowerPoint
- Graphic design and desktop publishing experience a plus (portfolio requested)
- Basic HTML skills a plus