3/12/15 – Recruiting Specialist
Accentuate Staffing is currently seeking a recruiting specialist to join our office professional team. The primary responsibility for the team focuses on developing candidate pipeline for external companies talent needs.
- Responsible for the successful sourcing of external candidates to support job requirements.
- Develop external networks through web-based portals.
- Fully utilize and maintain candidate databases and systems
- Works with hiring managers to develop business and staffing requirements, recruitment strategies and tactics
- Client mapping in order to network and build on existing database
- Continuously sources applicants for potential openings; maintains a pipeline of qualified individuals.
- Conducts screening interviews to identify qualified candidates
- Provides meaningful feedback and recommendations on candidates to outside hiring managers
- Identifies candidates for key positions, and develops the relationship required to effectively recruit for current or future positions
- The recruiting specialist will post open positions and publicize the role within social media forums, job boards, universities or other channels
- Ability to identify suitable candidates and match them to open positions
- Must have strong customer relations skills/experience and ability to work in a fast paced, high volume environment.
- Has knowledge of recruitment database and external job websites
- Demonstrates ability to screen external candidates effectively and provide interview notes
- Bachelor’s Degree and 1-3 years of experience is required
Accentuate Staffing offers competitive salary and benefit package along with a fun and positive work environment to master your recruiting skills.