Quote of the week:
"Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see."
~ Mark Twain
2/6/15 – Call Center Shift Manager
Accentuate Staffing is currently looking for an experienced manager to join a rapidly growing contact center in North Raleigh as their Call Center Shift Manager. This is a direct hire position, Wednesday-Sunday from 7pm to 4am. This opportunity comes with a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package. Punctuality and reliability are key for this role!
- Responsible for overseeing, leading, developing supervising and managing all aspects of CSRs on a day to day basis to ensure adequate coverage for orders and call volumes.
- Responsible for scheduling and managing work flow of staff as well as partners for the company, department and across organizational boundaries. Manage employees in a 24/7/365 environment with flexible schedules.
- Report goals and customer comments and customer satisfaction to team members and management.
- Orchestrating all aspects of the project such as identifying needed resources, defining roles/responsibilities of the team, collaborating with functional areas, ensuring timely and effective delivery of the deliverable or initiative based on scope of effort of project specifications/charter.
- Evaluate, analyze and streamline processes and procedures for are and proactively provide strategic recommendations applicable to business morels, expectations and goals.
- Ensuring standards are being followed to ensure client expectations are met.
- Additional responsibilities associated with management include participating in maintaining a list of active and pending initiatives; reviewing projects with assigned staff; and reporting progress, issues, and barriers of all efforts to management in a timely and consistent manner.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3 to 5 years professional management experience or related experience.
- Excellent written, interpersonal, listening, relationship and verbal communication skills as well as effective organization and time management skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment.
- Intermediate computer keyboard and 10 key calculator skills.
- Understanding of the financial and organizational import of project delivery.
- Previous experience with Microsoft Office, specifically Excel, Word, and MS Project required.