1/28/15 – Bilingual HR Manager
Accentuate Staffing is currently looking for an experienced bilingual HR professional to join our client in the RTP area as their Human Resources Manager. This is an exciting direct hire opportunity with a competitive salary and benefits package.
- Primary day to day management of all Company health/welfare/benefit programs and processes, including 401k savings plan.
- Direct the implementation and conduct of the Company’s staffing/recruitment process/plan. This includes the creation and oversight of the implementation of training programs/certifications.
- Assist in the management of payroll administration/annual discretionary bonus award & performance review process.
- Direct new employee in-processing, orientation and enrollments.
- Manage benefit administration, including enrollment, invoice audits/payments, employee changes and COBRA coordination.
- Assist VP, HR and Corporate Safety Officer in the management of Company’s Safety Program / OSHA compliance and Worker’s Compensation claim documentation.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related field from a US accredited 4 year college/university (may substitute Associate’s degree with at least 8 years HR experience)
- Minimum of PHR certification (active)
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in human resources administration (generalist preferred)
- Minimum of 1 year supervisory experience
- Familiarity with 3rd party payroll / HRIS providers & automated applications
- Multi-site experience preferred
- Comfortable with seasonal, high-volume workload/employee counts
- Bilingual in the Spanish language