11/4/14 – Commercial Real Estate Paralegal
Accentuate Staffing is recruiting on behalf of an international firm in Raleigh that is seeking a Commercial Real Estate Paralegal to join their firm. This is a direct hire opportunity with rich benefits and pension.
- Interacting with clients on a daily basis. Must possess strong client relations skills.
- Utilization of knowledge of real estate law and procedures. Must possess impeccable attention to detail and analytical skills.
- Juggling multiple assignments in a fast-paced team oriented environment.
- Possesses a bachelor’s degree plus a Paralegal Certificate (ABA-approved preferred). An equivalent combination of training, education and experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position may substitute for education requirements.
- Has at least 5 years experience with commercial real estate transactions, specifically title and survey, drafting documents, coordinating closings, and preparing closing binders. Office/retail leasing experience preferred.