10/9/14 – Customer Account Representative
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for a full-time Customer Account Representative to join our exciting Cary area client. The Customer Account Representative ensures customer satisfaction and retention through processing orders, inquiries, order management, billing, and coordinates with manufacturing plants, R&D, and other departments as needed.
- Answer incoming calls, order entry and maintenance, customer account maintenance.
- Investigate complaints to resolve customer issues; assist in preparation of credit memos for price adjustments, order entry errors and other administrative errors.
- Work with marketing and sales on price masters. Maintaining systems accurately.
- Work cohesively with Demand Planning, customers and outside warehouses on inventoried items.
- Travel as needed to manufacturing locations and customer base.
- Bachelors degree or the equivalent experience
- 3 to 5 years of customer support/account management
- Experience working in an ISO 9001 manufacturing environment.
- Proven analytical problem solving, math skills, manufacturing systems and communications skills to quickly resolve time sensitive customer issues.