10/24/14 – Purchasing Coordinator
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for a Purchasing Coordinator to join our client in their Raleigh office. This is a multifaceted position with an exciting and growing company.
- Assists in purchasing, including conducting price comparisons on new contractors versus existing contractors and acting as the keeper of the subcontractor files and paperwork.
- Responsible for the assembly, submittal, and tracking of plans, plats, soils reports, engineering, and check requests. This includes ARB (Architectural Review Board) permit submittals.
- Creating, Assembly, & Dispersing Permit Start Packages to the Field.
- Support sales team through Sales Price Changes updates (and commissions) in Newstar and conducting updates/revisions to all community specifications as necessary.
- Research all VPO’s and all discrepancies’ that the field team has as far as trade partner performance.
- Associates degree preferred
- 2-3 years of recent relevant experience within the homebuilding industry is required
- Proficient with MS Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills