10/24/14 – Planning and Workflow Coordinator
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for a Planning and Workflow Coordinator to join our client in North Raleigh. This position will work as an integral part of the planning capability, analyzing and reporting on regional actual and forecasted activities, ensuring that these requirements are incorporated into the future workforce planning of the Distribution Center.
- To analyze and interrogate regional forecast volume data.
- To report on all Distribution KPI’s, highlighting and explaining key variances with a view to improving performance.
- To design, implement and maintain management analysis and reporting around actual v budgeted volumes, productivity achievements and planned future regional activity.
- To maintain effective communication with management team, Commercial, Regional teams and Transport and with external markets / suppliers as appropriate.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Advanced Excel skills
- 2 years of experience of data analysis
- 1 year Distribution/Logistics experience at Supervisor level or above
- SAP experience