Accounting and Finance Jobs
6/16/14 – Sales Support Representative
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting a Sales Support Representative for a client of ours in Raleigh, NC.
- Process sales orders
- Answer calls pertaining to pricing, product numbers, item descriptions, etc.
- Provide price agreement support
- Process instrument/implant loaner requests and replenish loaners as they are returned
- Provide international sales support, processing, and documentation
- Assist with inventory management, to include: product transfers, cycle counting, and inventory reporting
- Process product requests
- Coordinate movement of components, instruments, and finished goods through the supply chain
- Maintain visibility of expired or expiring inventory and coordinate its retrieval from the field
- Update or replace items/instruments as changes are implemented
- Set up new customers and vendors as needed
- Maintain inventory of training materials
- Assist in training new Sales Support Representatives
- Assist in coordinating limited market releases and other initiatives
- Assist with billing, payment, held commissions, etc.
- Comply with processes, procedures, and regulations
- Pull, pack, and ship orders and product requests as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience working in a Customer Service and/or Sales Support role
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com and QAD