Accounting and Finance Jobs
4/24/15 – Account Receivable and Collections Specialist
Accentuate Staffing is looking for an experienced accounting professional to join our client as their Accounts Receivable and Collections Specialist. This is a fast paced position with a variety of responsibilities. This company routinely operates in new environments; therefore this position requires structure while still encouraging the freedom to think creatively and work independently.
- Support Credit Manager
- Perform Collection Calls and entering proper collection notes into system.
- Cash Application
- Assist in processing trade references for Credit Applications.
- Accounts receivable tracking
- Order insurance certificates
- Account reconciliation
- Dispute resolution
- Preparing and processing lien waivers
- Track and notify of any lien right deadlines on jobs to eliminate company’s exposure to risk
- Assist in uploading project data into Lien and Bond services website
- Strong experience and accuracy in, but not limited to, accounts receivable (AR), collections, commercial credit checks, customer service, etc.
- Must have at least two years experience in AR and collections and in construction or related field. Strong Administrative background
- Must be proficient in computer skills and relevant software including: Adobe, Microsoft Office, especially Excel, Word & Outlook and be able to navigate the internet
- Able to file, copy, fax, scan, mail and complete other administrative tasks as required
- Looking for a team player who works well with others in a small office environment
- Notary a plus