Accounting and Finance Jobs
4/13/15 – Controller
Accentuate Staffing is looking for an experienced accounting professional to join our client in North Raleigh as their Controller. As one of the key accounting professionals of the company, the Controller will have a wide variety of responsibilities including the supervising of at least one Accounting Assistant. This position includes a competitive salary.
- Manage A/R and A/P process as well as oversee the Accounting Assistant.
- Compile and analyze financial information and prepare financial reports for monthly and annual closings (detailing assets, liabilities, and capital).
- Document business transactions, and prepare journal entries and general ledger accounts.
- Assist in preparation of balance sheets, profit and loss statements, and other reports.
- Develop budgets and forecast financial performances.
- Budgeting – collect detailed records and analyze trends and costs, present and past operations, estimated and actual revenues, and commitments and obligations to project future revenues and expense.
- Submit effective recommendations to management for improving company accounting operation and costs.
- Perform monthly meetings with Managers to review budget-to-actual performance.
- Work with auditors in connection with the year-end audit process.
- Maintain and establish banking relationships.
- B.S. in Accounting or Finance
- 5+ years of accounting experience
- Minimum of 1 year Supervisory experience
- Hands-on. The position requires someone who is willing to roll up their sleeves.