Accounting and Finance Jobs
3/16/15 – Staff Accountant
Accentuate Staffing is looking for a Staff Accountant to join a company in the Raleigh area. Understanding of general accounting principles and basic knowledge of financial reporting is required for this position. In addition, this person will be helping with general office administration.
- Performs GL, AR, AP and job costing entries in accounting system (Sage Timberline Office).
- Set up new entities and projects.
- Reconciles bank accounts, loan interest, and loan payments.
- Reviews, reconciles, prepares and posts journal entries on receipts from various entities.
- Runs, analyzes and distributes financial reports on a periodic basis.
- Helps with general office administration.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree Accounting
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with above mentioned duties.
- MS Office – Should be proficient in Excel and comfortable in other applications.
- Experience using accounting software – Sage Timberline Office preferred, but not required.
- Positive attitude and good work ethic.
- Ability to prioritize and possess good organizational skills.
- Able to contribute and participate in a team environment.