Accounting and Finance Jobs
3/10/14 – Senior Accounting Associate
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting a Senior Accounting Associate for a client of ours in Cary, NC.
- Compile/analyze financial information to prepare entries for accounts, to include: investment purchases, investment valuation adjustments, interest receivables, prepaid expenses, inter-company transactions, accounts payable, accrued expenses, capital calls, capital distributions, etc.
- Perform account reconciliations to determine trends and significant changes
- Compile financial information detailing assets, liabilities, and partners’ capital
- Prepare balance sheet, profit and loss statement, statement of cash flows, etc.
- Prepare financial statements and related footnote disclosures in accordance with US GAAP
- Perform Client Management as it relates to deliverable deadlines
- Ensure Shared Services team members and Fund Staff Accountants provide quality service and deliverables
- Coordinate Director review prior to issuing deliverables to clients
- Review contracts, orders, and vouchers
- Prepare reports to substantiate individual transactions prior to settlement
- Determine proper accounting of financial transactions and approve transactions within designated limits
- Monitor compliance with GAAP and company procedures
- Review, investigate, and correct errors and inconsistencies in financial entries, documents, and reports
- Make recommendations regarding the accounting of reserves, assets, and expenditures, to include: management fee expenses and related offsets
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- CPA is required
- 3-5 years of Public Accounting experience
- Experience with QuickBooks and/or Microsoft Great Plains