Quote of the week:
"Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see."
~ Mark Twain
Accounting and Finance Jobs
2/6/15 – Finance Manager
Accentuate Staffing is currently looking for a proven leader to join our client in Clayton as their Finance Manager. This is a wonderful opportunity to join a highly-motivated and growing team in a key role. This position will focus strongly upon process improvement, requiring excellent problem-solving skills and systematic troubleshooting abilities.
- Management and oversight of accounting as well as controlling and the business strategy planning activities at the Clayton site.
- Building a best-in-class finance organization by striving for improvement in the controlling function including project controlling and consolidating accounting functions.
- Maintaining financial policies and procedures, financial reporting, budgeting, internal controls, audits, tax and cash management.
- Provide financial support and leadership to the organization in all areas of accounting, finance and business strategy planning.
- Long term financial planning and analysis of the organizational implications.
- Anchoring all financial matters concerning analysis and reporting within the finance organization.
- BS in Finance or Accounting required.
- CPA Certification and/or MBA strongly preferred.
- 7+ years relevant financial experience as well as 5+ years of supervisory experience
- Strong knowledge in Finance regulations (GAAP, IFRS, IRS)
- SAP experience
- Knowledge of business processes in manufacturing & operations