Accounting and Finance Jobs
2/25/15 – Deduction Workflow Specialist
Accentuate Staffing is working with a major medical device company in RTP that is in need of a Deduction Workflow Specialist to join their team. The Deduction Workflow Specialist is responsible for processing incoming customer deductions to ensure they are coded correctly, work-flowed with necessary documentation to the appropriate departments for approval, and follow up with approvers to ensure timely decisions.
- Research incoming customer deductions and update the deduction / overpayment reason code in a timely manner.
- Attach all relevant documentation required to identify the reason for the deduction (i.e., customer remittance information, customer debit memo, invoice copy, proof of delivery, etc)
- Collaborate with the appropriate departments to monitor the resolution cycle and ensure workflow items are received accordingly.
- Monitor approved deductions that have not been credited.
- Report workflow metrics on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Contact customers to request deduction information and documentation when necessary.
- Review open A/R and process any deductions that did not automatically generate workflow.
- Access Wells Fargo portal to obtain check and remittance detail copies.
- Collaborate with Credit & Collections staff to resolve denied deductions.
- High School Diploma, some college preferred
- Minimum 2 years of accounts receivable and/or rebates experience
- Knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- ERP software experience is a strong plus