Accounting and Finance Jobs
1/30/15 – Accounting Supervisor
Accentuate Staffing is looking for an experienced financial professional to join our client in the Durham area as their Accounting Supervisor. This position is responsible for accounting, financial reporting and maintenance of corporate financial records, reporting directly to the CFO. This is a hands-on position with a high degree of visibility and responsibility.
- Complete month end close process, including preparing journal entries and reconciling balance sheet accounts
- Support the annual audit and periodic bank audits
- Enter vendor invoices; recurring items (rent payments, Board line of credit interest, etc.) and employee expense reports into QuickBooks and monitor due dates
- Primary person responsible for financial statement preparation: balance sheets, P&L and cash flow. Ensure records are maintained in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
- Assist with cash flow projections and cash management, including daily posting/updates based on bank activity, as well as weekly reporting on collections to senior management and board members
- Manage regulatory filings such as annual reports, sales & use tax filings, property tax filings, privilege license etc.
- Communicate with Vendors and manage Accounts Payable, preparing weekly check run support for CFO approval
- Assist HR with the financial aspects of processing payroll, including preparing manager reports for over-time by department Coordinate with Billing Manager to ensure timely invoicing for private pay families, as well as completion of monthly AR/GL reconciliation, analysis and bad debt review
- Four year degree in Accounting with CPA preferred
- Five or more years of related experience, including healthcare experience. Healthcare and insurance reimbursement experience preferred.
- Strongly prefer ADP Payroll experience
- Strongly prefer QuickBooks experience