Accounting and Finance Jobs
1/23/15 – Assistant Controller
Accentuate Staffing is currently looking for an Assistant Controller to join our client in the Morrisville area. This role is primarily responsible for assisting with financial reporting as required by US GAAP, including leading the annual operating plan process and ensuring actual-to-plan variance analysis throughout the reporting period.
- Prepare monthly CFO financial package – includes ensuring US GAAP compliant financials, analysis of key Balance Sheet Accounts (Cash, AR, Inventory, AP), variance to plan analysis, and P&L trending.
- Monthly close oversight which includes providing technical support to GL ERP processes.
- Prepare and distribute departmental budget vs actuals, CAPEX and open PO reporting to each department lead.
- Responsible for reconciliation of equity related transactions: stock comp expense, APIC accounts.
- Responsible for the internal development of software accounting as well as managing the fixed assets sub ledger tool, including reporting for US GAAP, Income Tax and Property Tax filings.
- Prepare certain Balance Sheet reconciliations (BSRs), including assistance with intercompany accounts and recording of foreign intercompany activity. Transition to review of BSRs currently conducted by Controller.
- Technical MS Excel advisor/trainer supporting all of Finance.
- CPA license required
- 5 – 7 years of related experience
- Experience with various ERP systems and reporting tools – ERP super-user experience a plus
- MS Excel Expert
- MS Word, PPT Advanced user