Accounting and Finance Jobs
12/22/14 – Senior Credit Analyst
Accentuate Staffing is looking for a Senior Credit Analyst to join our client in the Raleigh area. This exciting position is primarily responsible for the credit granting process, serving as a consultant for the credit department as a whole. Some travel is required.
- Manages relations with internal and external counsel, including coordinating lien filings and bond claims, acting as the contact for all bankruptcy cases, and reviewing joint check agreements to ensure the company has proper coverage.
- Utilizes financial, analytical, and critical thinking skills to develop, conduct, and organize high level analyses, and to complete financial reports and special projects that facilitate business decision making.
- Works with the sales department to coordinate and streamline accurate and timely billing.
- Accountable for enforcing the company’s credit policy, conducting credit investigations, collecting on current and delinquent accounts
- Responsible for all customer billings.
- Receives and posts payments accurately to customer accounts.
- Monitors the credit granting and updating process, including recommending credit limits to senior level management based on corporate guidelines.
- Bachelor’s degree or 5+ years of industry relevant credit experience.
- Has a thorough knowledge of credit-related laws and considerable experience with customer negotiations.
- Demonstrated use of intermediate software packages word processing, spreadsheet, graphics, etc.
- Capable of sound decision making in a fast-paced office environment.
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.