Accounting and Finance Jobs
1/2/2015 – Financial Analyst
Accentuate Staffing is currently looking for a Financial Analyst to join a well-established global manufacturing company in the Raleigh area. This position will perform detailed costing, metrics, financial reviews and reporting and will develop and interpret detailed analysis while making recommendations regarding the efficient utilization of resources and improvements.
- Design and implement forward-looking financial models, key analytics, and ad hoc analyses to further support all areas of the business.
- Participate in initiatives across the company to improvement process and performance.
- Establish and maintain financial measurement tools related to overall financial and operational performance of the organization.
- Analyzing and interpreting financial results for a global portfolio, service contracts, and “what-if” analysis
- Developing profitability models for new projects and products
- Providing key business and financial guidance to the organization
- Strong skills is MS Office, SharePoint and database systems.
- MS, or BS with a major in Account, Finance or related area, with five to ten + years cost and financial analysis experience or combination of education and experience based on position level.
- CPA preferable
- Knowledge of principles and techniques used in conducting management studies, system analysis and financial analysis.
- Skill in preparing complex management reports on a timely basis.
- Excels at hands-on data extraction, manipulation and analysis.