Quote of the week:
"Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see."
~ Mark Twain
Accounting and Finance Jobs
11/7/14 – Senior Accountant
Accentuate Staffing has partnered with a premier Pharmaceutical Company in the RTP-area in recruiting a senior accountant to join their financial team. This is a long-term contract opportunity.
- Lead the monthly closing and consolidating process to ensure an accurate, controlled and timely monthly close. Performs monthly balance sheet analysis and account reconciliations.
- Daily reviewing and coding of all of AP invoices to be processed and purchase orders prepared to assure proper budget coding and in compliance with SOP.
- Ensures that all reporting complies with company policies, professional standards, and GAAP.
- Provides detailed analytical review and reporting as assigned to assist the Sr. Director of Finance or the Manager of Business Information Systems.
- Prepares ad hoc detailed analysis as directed to assist Budget Managers with decisions as required.
- Supports the controller in the management of all audits and supports year-end budgeting process.
- BS in Accounting/Finance with minimum 5-7 years experience.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Excel, Word, SAP, and a financial reporting tool such as SAS.
- Pharma or Manufacturing Industry experience preferred.