Accounting and Finance Jobs
11/13/14 – Manufacturing Data Reporting Analyst
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for a professional with strong report building and supply chain database experience to join our client in the Mebane area. In this role you will provide systems-related manufacturing support for all levels of the site, including MES, SAP, ERP and other software controls, as well as their related and supporting applications.
- Work with operational teams to develop strategy for manufacturing systems process improvement, execution, and training opportunities.
- Perform ongoing analysis of existing system processes to identify gaps and unitization of current systems.
- Support and assist internal customers, including but not limited to: production employees, technicians, engineers and managers with manufacturing systems including AIMS, SAP, Mesabi, RFPI/New Item Process, and related systems.
- Provide user and maintenance support for other systems, including labels and Access data base programs; and look for opportunities to upgrade and integrate.
- Maintain and use label Access database, modify Loftware label set ups, add into SAP.
- This position requires an Associate Degree; Bachelors Degree in a related field preferred.
- 1-5 years of experience in systems analyst field.
- Experience with AIMS, SAP and other systems a plus.
- Understanding and aptitude for computer programming (SQL), report building and databases is preferred.