Accounting and Finance Jobs
10/3/14 – Accountant
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for a skilled Accounting Professional to join a well regarded law office in the Raleigh area. This position will be responsible for the day-to-day accounting functions for the office along with administering the 401 (k) plan and other benefits.
- Manage the collection efforts for accounts receivable – prepare weekly collection report and cash forecast.
- Manage accounts payable through entire accounting cycle, including approval process, data entry, and payment.
- Ensure expense report submissions and reimbursements are made in compliance with organizational policies.
- Apply customer payments. Research and solve payment discrepancies. Process credit card payments and credits.
- Ensure processes, policies and procedures are documented and updated in a timely manner.
- Create and modify P&L reports.
- Bachelors or Associates Degree in Accounting preferred
- 5+ years of Accounting, Bookkeeping &/or Office Management
- Quickbooks experience required