Accounting and Finance Jobs
10/30/14 – AR Credit Analyst
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for an Accounts Receivable Credit Analyst to join our growing client in the Mebane, NC area. The AR Credit Analyst will analyze customer credit and payment profiles to evaluate risk. We are looking for the right candidate for this exciting opportunity!
- Analysis of customer D&B Credit Reports, interpreting financial statements and ratios along with other key data elements to evaluate and recommend credit lines, appropriateness of existing credit, extensions and potential change in credit arrangement.
- Direct involvement in weekly, focused collection efforts working directly with customers to secure payment dates as well as resolution of disputed items.
- Processing of customer payments daily which includes creating, investigating and distributing short payment details for resolution to the service teams.
- Responsible for compliance efforts involving customer Resale and Manufacturing Exemption certificates.
- Responsible for month-end close reconciliations and analysis.
- 5-7 years accounts receivable experience.
- Exposure to analysis of credit risk, cash application, resale certificates, general ledger reconciliations, with the aptitude to quickly acquire expert knowledge in these areas.
- Knowledge of automated financial and accounting reporting systems – SAP preferred
- Experience within a manufacturing environment is a plus
- Proficient in MS office products (with advanced Excel)
- Degree in accounting preferred