Accounting and Finance Jobs
10/23/14 – Accounts Payable Specialist
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for an experienced Accounts Payable Specialist to join our client in the Chapel Hill area. This is an exciting opportunity for anyone with Accounts Payable experience.
- Completes payments and controls expenses by receiving, processing, verifying, and reconciling invoices.
- Charges expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports; recording entries.
- Maintains accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions.
- At least 3 years of high-volume accounts payable experience, including three-way matching experience.
- Excellent bookkeeper experience and basic accounting knowledge.
- Excellent computer skills, including proficiency in spreadsheet and word processing software. Experience with Viewpoint Construction software a plus.
- Experience in job-costing, construction and/or manufacturing accounting.
- Reconciliations expertise, bank statement to GL and other balance sheet reconciliations.